What to do in case of the traffic accident?

In case there are injured persons in the traffic accident, you have to notify immediately the Rescue Service 112 or the police 110

If there are no injured in the road accident and the drivers have agreed about the causes of the accident, it is not necessary to inform the police.In case of damage you have to fill in the special form -traffic accident report or write and sign an explanatory report in the free form

Please notify us as soon as possible via our unit of damage handling at phone number 6 711 600; if you come in person, bring the car registration certificate and driving license.

Our consultants will help you to execute an application for loss indemnity  and inspect the damaged vehicle.

The required documents

Car registration certificate
Driving license
Traffic accident report

For assistance:

Traffic accident report
Application for loss indemnity
Actions in case of traffic accident